Its time for Office 2007 trial. Yes, Microsoft is giving you all its new Office System fora trial period of 60 days. With this offer users can enjoy the rich and exciting features ofMicrosoft Office 2007, with its new array of tools and applications.
The System requirements for Office 2007 are:
- Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 or later or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (or higher) required.
- Computer and processor:500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher; DVD drive; 1 gigahertz (GHz) and 512 MB of RAM or higher is required to run Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Hard disk:2 gigabyte (GB) necessary for install; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Monitor resolution:Minimum 800×600; 1024×768 or higher recommended.
- Internet connection:Broadband connection, 128 kilobits per second (Kbps) or greater, for download and activation of products.
- Additional components:Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 with service packs, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later required for Outlook 2007 users. To install Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, you will need to first install Outlook 2007.
So Get Ready to experience Microsoft Office 2007. Download Trial
Related reading:Learn Microsoft Office 2007 from Microsoft, Test Drive Office 2007 Without Installing