Just like Firefox and IE 7 Opera provides Fraud Protection feature through its phishing filter Opera also provides similar feature with its latest release Opera 9.1.
The new features in Opera 9.1 are:
- Fraud protection – Opera’s advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information. Watch the demo to learn how to enable this feature.
- Add your favorite search engines -Right-click on the site’s search field and select “Create search” from the menu.
- Site preferences -Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select “Edit site preferences”.
- Improved rich text editing – Use advanced text editing features for today’s most popular Web applications.
- BitTorrent -You don’t need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
- Content blocker -Remove ads or images – it’s up to you. Right-click (CTRL-click on the Mac) on the Web page and choose “Block content”.
- Widgets -Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites. Visit widgets.opera.com to learn more.
- Thumbnail preview -It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.