I have compiled some tips from various sources for staying your self safe, online. Have a glimpse through them and be safe on your side.
- Never disclose your personal details to people online.
- Don’t respond to suspicious e-mails.
- Don’t click links in suspicious e-mails.
- Delete suspicious e-mails and move on.
- Update your Anti-virus Definitions.
- Install Windows defender, if you are using Microsoft Windows.
- Install McAfee Site Advisor, to know the details about a link in search engines like Google or Yahoo before you click that link.
- Never accept friendship invitations from unknown peoples in the social community networks.
- Use Strong Passwords for your email account and other social community network accounts.
Avoid spam mails | Basic computer security | Identify spam & scam | Site Advisor | Safe Cyber Romance