WebEx Meeting Center is an ultimate web meeting solution from WebEx. This can help you conduct meetings with customers and colleagues around the globe to present information, share applications, and collaborate on projects.
Features of WebEx Meeting Center
- Integrate live audio, video and data: Easily create dynamic and persuasive multimedia presentations that integrate live audio, video and data. Utilize powerful presentation techniques such as animations and Macromedia Flash™, to deliver the true presentation experience.
- Share presentations, applications, and conduct web tours: Spontaneously share presentations with smooth animations and transitions that capture the power and feel of live presentations. Instantly share any business-critical application or Web content to enhance the interactivity of a live demo or team meeting.
- Start a meeting from any application or context: Instantly start meetings and effortlessly bring decision makers together with just one click. Whether you are working on your desktop, your browser or in MS Outlook, the Meeting Center client integrates seamlessly into any application.
- Use powerful annotation tools to emphasize your ideas:Presenters and participants can annotate and make notes on documents as if on a white-board, for concise and clear communication or editing.
- Record, edit, and playback:Meeting Center allows you to record and edit meeting content for future viewing in training, sales demonstrations, and to proliferate best practices within your team.
Requirements for WebEx Meeting Center
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris
Web Browser : Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Netscape and Safari
Java : JRE 1.4.2_05 or above
Try it for Free Related reading: WebEx WebOffice