Microsoft has made the Beta release of the Remote Desktop Client 2.0 for Mac. With this client Mac users can operate on the Windows machines remotely with their Macintosh machines.
Users can remotely make connection to
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
The system requirements for MacRDC 2.0 are:
- Intel Core processor, 500 MHz or faster PowerPC G4, or PowerPC G5.
- Apple Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later.
- 16 MB of hard disk space. (The hard disk should be in Mac OS Extended (HFS+) format)
- Connection to a local area network.
Pronounced features of MacRDC 2.0
- Dynamic Screen Sizing: Resize and switch between full size and normal window size.
- Support for Printing: Supports all printers that are conforming to Mac.
- Multiple sessions: Use and save remote desktop connections as different sessions.
- Auto reconnect: Reconnecting with remote machines automatically upon disconnection.
- Support for wide screen: The display will support wide screens in Mac.
Issues still remaining in MacRDC 2.0 Beta are:
- Only English: Support only English language;
- Cut and Paste Between Windows and Mac: Currently only text, rtf and html files are supported.
- No Aero Glass Support: Vista Aero Glass will not be displayed on the client.
Download MacRDS 2.0 | More details >>
Find your right PC configuration through internet
Convert images and photos to video with Microsoft Photo Story 3
Microsoft’s Google Envy is reflected in Windows Live Hotmail ID creation
Download Windows Live Toolbar from Microsoft
Download free Windows Malicious Software Removal tool from Microsoft